“Miss, this has been a life saver.”
My students 😉
If you’re studying for OCR Classical Civilisation GCSE, consider this your ultimate resource for revising The Odyssey:
- Each set book illustrated in cartoon form
- All the key imagery (epic similes, euphemisms, formulae, descriptive lists, gods as representation of talent, formulaic phrasing) depicted and explained
- All the subtleties of the text (Odysseus’ narrative, the poet’s voice, book structure, use of divine intervention, plot devices) exploded
- Easy to revise and make notes from
- No faces to ruin how you’ve imagined the characters to look!
For information about buying the paperback, along with bulk discount codes (ideal for schools!), go here.
To find out how to order a license for a class set of downloadable print-yourself PDFs, with freebies and discounts (cheaper version for schools), go here.
To buy and instantly download the PDF just for yourself, go here.
Good luck with your revision! PLEASE SHARE THIS PAGE WITH ANYONE YOU KNOW WHO WOULD ALSO FIND THIS USEFUL!
Greek Myth Comix